Τρίτη 2 Οκτωβρίου 2012

Autumn story in Prague

Hi there!

The month has changed, we are already in October. But the summer is unfinished! I would like to go to the beach… But I am here with a new creation. I am very glad because I am guest designer in Scrapbookers in Greece for October 's challenge, Katerina thank you!!!! Here is my lo:

DSC01526-001_thumb

This was the sketch

viewer_thumb

The subject was autumn days. I used a photo taken at the end of the summer of 2010 in Prague, where I travelled with my husband, the weather was already cold enough, it was like autumn.. The journey was great, we also travelled in Vienna and in Budapest and came back in Greece with many photos and experiences…

With this lo I am entering in BITW 's ''story'' challenge.

The great paper with the black tree is from Rayher, I decided to use it because my mood was not very good while I was making the lo. Furthermore this paper was ideal for an autumn lo. Every autumn I feel soοο depressed.. I used dark colours and did not touch my glitter…

DSC01534_thumb

I have used a texture paste on the tag ‘s leaf, so that it looks dry. I love that tag! I used that paste on some pieces of the lo too. I love the small piece of lace and the little flowers. Μy tag has hidden journaling.

DSC01530_thumb

Some sewing…

DSC01541_thumb1

The title

DSC01538_thumb

I hope you like it..

Fortunately the good weather is back, so my good mood is back too!

Hugs!!!

Sandy

7 σχόλια:

  1. Lovely layout and congrats on being guest designer!!
    thanks so much for playing along with us at Bird Is The Word!
    hugz
    irini

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Welcome to the team Sandy!!
    Φανταστικές λεπτομέρεις!!
    Μπράβο!!!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Πράγα-Πράγα, πανέμορφη Πράγα!!!! Και τόσο ωραία σύνθεση που ταιριάζει και με την φωτογραφία και με το θέμα. Πολύ ωραία διακοσμητικά και στήσιμο. Τι ωραία να σε έχουμε στην παρέα μας!!! :D

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Πολύ όμορφη Σάντυ!Μπράβο!Να είσαι γερή να ταξιδεύεις πάντα!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Πολύ σικάτη η σύνθεσή σου! Και μου άρεσαν πολύ και τα σκούρα χρώματα!!! Συγχαρητήρια και καλή επιτυχία! Πάντα τέτοια!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. great pictures from the detailes!
    Thank you for joining us at BITW!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you for your comments!